Lĩnh vực kinh doanh
Liên hệ


Nhập cư

 Hua Qi provide registered migration agent that can assist you through the application process.
We offer services in fields of student visa, skilled migration and investment migration.
Student visa can be applied for student going through:
• Secondary school
• College
• University
Skilled migration:
• Subclass 189: for points-tested skilled workers who are not sponsored by an employer of family member or nominated by a state or territory government.
• Subclass 190: for point-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency
• Sub class 476: for recent engineering graduates of recognised intuition to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience
• Subclass 489: allows skilled workers to live and work in specified regional areas in Australia for up to four years.
Investment migration:
• Subclass 132: allows you to establish a new or develop an existing business in Australia.  It has two streams:
1. Significant business history stream: for high-calibre business owners or part-owners who want to do business in Australia
2. Venture capital entrepreneur stream: for people who have sourced venture capital funding from a member of the Australian Venture Capital Association Limited (AVCAL).
• Subclass 188: for people who want to own and manage a new or existing business in Australia, or to invest in an Australian state or territory.
• Subclass 888: allow you to:
1. Continue to own and manage a business in Australia (the business innovation stream)
2. Continue business and investment activity in Australia (the investor stream and the significant investor stream)
• Subclass 405: temporary visa for self-funded retirees who have no dependents and want to live in Australia during their retirement years.
•  Significant investor visa (SIV)